2011-01-25

Dear ... why do I even bother


Why do I even bother with checking his emails when I know what to expect more or less? Ok in this case he is seeing this other fuckin tart on Friday, here, in this city of course he is not going to tell me he is back in town. He better not have the nerve to call me this weekend. I guess what still eats at me is the fact that he emails her these tender emails after sending her money, whereas with me, it's just a matter of sending it and that's that. And the fucking nerve he has to be learning French and telling her how they need to practice together the next time she is around, whilst flaunting his skills in front of me. Yeah of course I know now why you are improving because that skank taught you new words after sucking you off !! Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment