2010-01-21

Dear ... personal project




I am excited and nervous about my personal project. All I can say is I hope a year from now it becomes successful enough for me to be ranting about how I have to get this and that order out in time for so and so to wear! Well to be honest, I hope it's successful in the sense that I make some money. I am already this close to working with people and a part of me thinks maybe I rushed into it too fast or what if it does not come out the way I envisioned in my head? The point is, I have short-term and long-term goals and let's just say one of those goals is to have that ridiculous over-bleached Hollywood grin on my face because I own some sort of business empire. And Robin Leach will be talking about MY "champagne wishes and caviar dreams". Mwahaha. No seriously

10 comments:

  1. Good luck. Everyone needs something to push them.

    PP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl... keep at it

    farisita

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment! From now on I'm gonna write in english, so I hope you will check it out sometime..

    love your photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! you'll succeed, no doubt. i love alexander wang, btw. great photo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeee him

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Hope you achieve taht ;D! And then you do i will order some big big packages so be ready :P!

    kiss,
    www.dimogonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep believing and working hard for it and you will reach your goal. i wish you good luck!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah this year is about dreaming big for me too goodluck. love the images:)xxscisi

    ReplyDelete