2009-12-11

Dear ... what does life have in store for me




Sometimes I don't know what I am doing here. I have had so much time to think, I am getting bored of thinking. I've tried to do things but people here do things differently. Well, it's the same but different. I have a few friends but I miss my real friends. Work is hard and sometimes doesn't even exist. It's all about money, money, here.

And I think certain people don't know me. How I feel. My anger, anxiety, that sometimes I accidentally take it out on them. Or I think one thing but it comes out as another. I feel like I am lost in translation. I hope they will understand what I am trying to say and not end up hating me. I don't want to feel alone.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I can relate to this so much. Exactly how I felt when I first moved to London. Anddd I love that grapic you used - I saw it on another blog and loved it too. The biggest thing that I found...was that you have to push through that fear and anxiety and lonliness. They will pass I promise. But you have to challenge yourself and try and meet new people...they will become close friends in no time at all.
    What country did you move to if you don't mind me asking?
    PS - I wrote a post on Le Love called Love of My Life that you wrote a really nice comment on. Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete